Updated: Nov 13, 2019
My workshop was a success and I booked two more workshops from it:
Please find some brief notes from workshop attached!
The Topic was : YEARLY ROUTINE HEALTH CHECK!
* Weight Control
* Blood Test
* Eyes Check * Blood Pressure
* PSA Check
Doing a yearly health check especiall for the 50+ will pick up many hidden medical problems and health risk that can be dealt with promply. Having a health check is also a time to examine your lifestyle and see what improvement you can make.
*Routine urine checks picks up Diabetes, Kidney Problems and other hidden health problems
* Being obesity can lead to health problems such as: Hight Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol,
Diabetes and other health problems.
*Taking care of your eyes is often ignored, resulting in people losing their sight and needing
glasses. By doing yearly eyes check you can discover hidden eyes condition such as. Retinal Detachment, Glaucoma, Cataracts and Muscular Dengeneration.
*High blood pressure is a risk factor for stroke and heart attacks.
*Routine blood test reveals so much idden health problems. High Cholesterole level, Diabetes, Anemia, Low B12 and Vitamin D levels which can cause major health problems in your body
especially for the 50+.
*Please remember when checking your blood to ask your doctor to check your B12 and Vitamin D level.
*For examole low B12 level can cause : Anemia, Mood Swings, Dizziness, Depression, Heart palpitations, Pin and Needles, Breathlessness, Decline Memory and Numbness. These are only some of the health problems.
*For example low Vitamin D level can cause::High Blood Pressure, Osteoporosis, Muscule Pain, Fatigue, Poor Mental Function, Weak Immune System. These are only some of the health
*So if you are feeling unwell with any of these symptoms , please visit your doctor for your routine health checks.
* Three things you must do daily if you can.
* Drink a small glass of water as you get out of bed and one glass before each meal. or snacks to keep your body hydrated, lack of water can make you ill.
*Do some form of exercise daily, walking, climbing stairs, swimming or dancing and any other activity you enjoy.
* Use your brain daily by reading, playing games, puzzles and doing,what every you love to do; use any activity that will keep your brain busy active and happy.
Hope Roberts All Rights Reserved