Toxic Shock

May 23, 2016

 

Please Read (Ladies)

Please read it may save a life!

 

 

Toxic Shock Syndrome

 

 

 

 

What is toxic Shock Syndrome!
Toxic Shock Syndrome is a potentially fatal illness caused by a bacterial toxin when you use tampons incorrectly during your menstrual cycle. This occurs when a normal harmless bacterial
called Staphylococcus Aureus is present in 10% of women; it turns to toxic shock syndrome.
No one know why this happen, but it is associated with the use of tampons. The moist and warm environment in the body causes the bacterial to multiply and create harmful poison in the body. This can make you ill, damage your organs and cause premature death.

The signs and symptoms are not noticeable, and could be easily missed, because it is similar to flu, meningitis, or a viral infection. It starts with high fever, headache, sore throat, vomiting and diarrhoea.

This makes it hard to recognise, you can also suffer with drop in blood pressure, which causes cell decay. If caught at an early stage, it can be treated with antibiotic. If not recognised
you can lose your fingers, toes and legs. You can also suffer from kidney and liver damage, dizziness, memory loss, deafness and blindness.
This disease affects mostly women between the ages of 14 -34 years of age old. Although this disease has been around for years, doctors still find it very difficult to diagnose. They seem to know very little about this disease.

Some young women lives are saved because their doctors recognised the disease at once. So many young women use tampons every month, but have no idea it can be a silent killer.

Young ladies around the world, if you use tampons monthly, please take the time to read the small print warning and guidance on how to use tampon correctly.

Hope Roberts ©

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload